Has someone ever given you a compliment and you didn’t take it the right way? Erica Campbell talked about one of her friends that cried after her husband cleaned the entire house. She got insecure and thought her husband believed she didn’t do a good enough job and that’s why he cleaned.
Erica thought you should be happy about that and be thankful. She wants you to stop turning those compliments into insults and check your spirit. Remember not to be mad at compliments and receive them with a positive mind.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Black History Now: Celebrating Our Culture And History
- Is It Time To Rethink Police Traffic Stops?
- Rickey Smiley Reveals Details Of “Standing Ovation” For His Late Son, Brandon
- What Role Did The Black Church Play In American Political History?
- Lisa Nicole Debuts New Single “Same God”
- Pastor David Winston Talks New Book “Authentic”
- Russ Parr’s Black History Moment: John Mercer Langston
- ‘Nothing More Insulting:’ Sharpton Calls Tyre Nichols Beating A Disgrace To MLK’s Legacy
- 19 Keys On The Power Of Self, Black Wealth And The Future Of AI
- D.L. Hughley’s Black History Quiz? | The Daily Show
Love Talking: Don’t Turn My Compliments Into Insults [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com