Has someone ever given you a compliment and you didn’t take it the right way? Erica Campbell talked about one of her friends that cried after her husband cleaned the entire house. She got insecure and thought her husband believed she didn’t do a good enough job and that’s why he cleaned.
Erica thought you should be happy about that and be thankful. She wants you to stop turning those compliments into insults and check your spirit. Remember not to be mad at compliments and receive them with a positive mind.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- AIDS Memorial Quilt Makes Its Way To Alabama
- Houston Police Arrest Man Accused Of Killing Takeoff
- Activists Call DOJ’s Plans To Fix Jackson’s Water Crisis ‘The Beginning Of A Victory’
- Will The Fall Of Black Twitter Make It Harder To Call Out Police Brutality?
- World AIDS Day Reminds Us To Press Forward In The Fight To End The HIV/AIDS Epidemic
- Bishop Marvin Sapp Talks ‘You Kept Me,’ The Search For New Talent & More
- LeBron James Calls Out Media For Not Asking Athletes About The Jerry Jones Photo
- McDonald’s Inspiration Celebration Gospel Tour – Friday, Dec 2nd
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: 20 Ideas To Change Your Life
- DOJ Reaches Agreement On Interim Solution To Jackson, Mississippi’s Water Crisis
Love Talking: Don’t Turn My Compliments Into Insults [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com