Has someone ever given you a compliment and you didn’t take it the right way? Erica Campbell talked about one of her friends that cried after her husband cleaned the entire house. She got insecure and thought her husband believed she didn’t do a good enough job and that’s why he cleaned.
Erica thought you should be happy about that and be thankful. She wants you to stop turning those compliments into insults and check your spirit. Remember not to be mad at compliments and receive them with a positive mind.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Scammer Alert: No Pay For Play At Praise 92.1 Houston
- Majic Under The Stars feat. Mary Mary, Tamia, Tyrese, Tamar Braxton AND MORE! October 21st
- Big Slim Is Hosting A Holiday Party and Toy Drive At Checkers!
- Live Life Enthusiastically | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Marvin Sapp Introduces ‘You Kept Me’ Single [LISTEN]
- The Impact Of Words On Your Success | Dr. Willie Jolley
- We Grieve But We Still Have Hope | Faith Walking
- Bishop Dan Willis Debuts His New Song ‘I’ll Recover All’ and Talks Upcoming Album
- Serena Williams Shares A Rough Day on Social Media, Fans Respond With Love And Support
- Be a Victor, Not A Victim | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Ron Poindexter Premieres His New Song ‘Overflow’ and Talks About What’s Next For Him
- Good News Equals Great Results | Dr. Willie Jolley
Love Talking: Don’t Turn My Compliments Into Insults [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Pastor Paula White Breaks Silence On Divorce, Stroke And Her Alleged Affair
What Does It Mean To Be "Equally Yoked?”
Bishop Carlton Pearson Says "God Is Not A Christian..."
Bebe Winan's ex wife Debra speaks..You decide for yourself.
Why do Members of a Baptist Church put their finger up when walking in church? Where did this orginate?
10 Exemplary Black Celebrity Fathers
Healing Scriptures: Bible Verses for Living in Divine Health
Key Lime Cake III