Erica Campbell for the most part is always optimistic and positive. She spoke about how sometimes things suck. Erica wants you to remember the times of sadness don’t last and happy times will be back again.
She talked about not being discouraged and knowing that this is just a part of life. Even though today might suck tomorrow might not. Remember that trouble doesn’t last always.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Sarah Jakes Roberts On Utilizing Therapy: “Don’t Be Afraid Of It” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Texas House Passes Bill Allowing People To Carry Guns Without A License, Now What?
- Drop The Mic: TD Jakes Explores The Power Of Words In New Book [EXCLUSIVE]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: Leave The Drama With Your Mama [VIDEO]
- ‘Right Person At The Right Time’: Kristen Clarke Is Poised To Lead DOJ’s Civil Rights Division
- Kim Potter, Ex-Minnesota Officer Will Be Charged With Second-Degree Manslaughter In Death Of Daunte Wright
- Judge Reverses Black Cop’s Firing Nearly 15 Years After Trying To Stop Officer Choking Handcuffed Black Man
- Willie Moore Jr. Reflects On DMX’s Life & Boldness About God [VIDEO]
- Bobby Brown ‘Definitely’ Believes Nick Gordon To Blame For Whitney Houston, Bobbi Kristina Deaths
- Officer Bruce Griggs Discusses What You Should Do When You Have An Encounter With Police [EXCLUSIVE]