What is the appropriate age to have your children leave the home? TJ spoke about a story in which parents want to kick their 30-year-old son out the house. He doesn’t pay rent and is asking them to let him stay a little while longer because he’s not ready.
GRIFF believes that different cultures have rules, which is to stay in the house until you’re married. Erica Campbell mentioned that you have to equip your kids and make them understand to have a purpose and value in life to work hard and be independent. Many believe that if you need to kick your child out the house then so be it. Tell us your thoughts on this topic.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Black History Now: Celebrating Our Culture And History
- Is It Time To Rethink Police Traffic Stops?
- Rickey Smiley Reveals Details Of “Standing Ovation” For His Late Son, Brandon
- What Role Did The Black Church Play In American Political History?
- Lisa Nicole Debuts New Single “Same God”
- Pastor David Winston Talks New Book “Authentic”
- Russ Parr’s Black History Moment: John Mercer Langston
- ‘Nothing More Insulting:’ Sharpton Calls Tyre Nichols Beating A Disgrace To MLK’s Legacy
- 19 Keys On The Power Of Self, Black Wealth And The Future Of AI
- D.L. Hughley’s Black History Quiz? | The Daily Show
Why Parents Need To Prepare Their Children For Life [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com