ABC has renewed “Black-ish” for another season and fans are super excited. “Grown-ish” will also have another season and many relate it to “A Different World.” This past season of “Black-ish” has truly put fans on an emotional roller coaster.
Cathy Hughes recently had the street she grew up on named after her in Omaha. Michael Jordan fans get ready because a Netflix documentary about the former NBA player is on the way. “The Last Dance” will be a 10-part series where we find out more about him on and off the court.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Yara Shahidi Is Heading To Harvard!
- Ericaism: Someone Is Praying For You [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: GQ Crowns Serena Williams “Woman Of The Year,” “School Daze” Turns 30 & More
- How Pastor Marvin Winans Is Creating A Space For Men & Women To Work Together [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Daily Devotional: “Rest And The Word”
- Love Talking: Be Honest About The Little Things [VIDEO]
- David & Tamela Mann Encourage Couples To Be Open & Transparent In Their Relationship [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Get Up! News Roundup: The Clark Sisters’ Biopic Coming To Lifetime, Bruno Mars Donates 24k Meals & More
- “Let’s Talk About Sex”: Erica Campbell Gets Real About Sex Before Marriage & Whether Or Not It’s A Necessity [VIDEO]
- T.C. Stallings Of ‘War Room’: “I Want To Use All My Gifts And Talents To Glorify God” [VIDEO]
- Amazon Is Bringing Their New Headquarters To Northern Virginia
10 Reasons Why "Black-ish" Is The Best Show On Television
1. A healthy, Black family being depicted on primetime television.1 of 10
2. Tracee Ellis Ross’ fine self.2 of 10
3. Kenya Barris: The show’s creator3 of 10
4. It’s superrrr woke.4 of 10
5. It’s executive produced by Anthony Anderson5 of 10
6. They’re never afraid to go there.6 of 10
7. The Obamas love it.7 of 10
8. Dre’s parents Ruby and Pops will remind you of your own grandparents.8 of 10
9. They have the best celebrity cameos.9 of 10
10. Marsai Martin is a star!10 of 10
Good News About “Black-ish” & “Grown-ish” [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com