The food you eat has a huge affect on your mental health. Dr. Katina Kennedy spoke about how we should stay away from food that has high fructose corn syrup in it as well as a lot of sugar. She wants us to eat more kale, tuna, avocado and more.
Dr. Katrina also believes in going outside to get Vitamin D from the sun. If you are trying to eat healthier she believes you should see a nutritionist, go to healthier grocery stores and learn how to cook these items. She believes by adding some of these some foods into your diet it will help.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Love Talking: Love & Discipline Go Hand In Hand [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Michelle Obama’s Book Cover For Upcoming ‘Becoming’ Memoir Revealed
- Get Up Poll: How Long Is Too Long To Let Your Kids Live With You? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Rockets To Honor Santa Fe Seniors With Free Tix To Game 5
- Faith Walking: God Is Closer Than You Think [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Guard Your Heart After You Minister [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Women Driving Cars With Service Lights On [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Why Parents Need To Prepare Their Children For Life [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: Good Or Bad, You Reap What You Sow [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: What And Why Are You Planning? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria Johnson1 of 6
2. The Walls Group2 of 6
3. Marvin Sapp3 of 6
4. Tina Campbell4 of 6
5. Anita Wilson5 of 6
6. JJ Hairston6 of 6
Dr. Katina Kennedy Tells Which Foods Can Help Your Mental Health [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com