Erica Campbell has 7 sisters and 1 brother. The other day she was in the car and Goo Goo was on her heart heavy. She decided to pull over and send her an inspirational and encouraging message to continue to follow her dreams.
Goo Goo posted the message on social media and it just showed how much she appreciated the love. Erica believes that when God puts someone on your heart make sure you reach out via text, phone call or whatever. She mentioned that she is a product of the people that prayed for her.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Erica Campbell Talks About How She Feels While On Her Weight Loss Journey [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- The UNCF’s Summer Benefit Was A Weekend To Remember
- Randy Weston Of Judah Band Shares How God Moved Him While Battling Cancer [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Daily Devotional : Daily Walking In God’s Love
- Here’s Everything We Know About Aretha Franklin Tributes And Funeral Arrangements
- Pastor John Gray’s Wife, Aventer Shares How She Told Her Husband Not To Go Meet With Donald Trump [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Why GRIFF Wouldn’t Be Here If It Wasn’t For Aretha Franklin [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking Dedicated To Aretha Franklin [EXCLUSIVE]
- Funeral Arrangements For Aretha Franklin Announced
- Faith Walking: God Will Deliver [EXCLUSIVE]