Erica Campbell preached on Mother’s Day and it was an amazing message. She mentioned that she first spoke about how when babies first start walking sometimes they fall. As they try to step sometimes parents are around to encourage them, but sometimes they stay in the squatting position.
Erica compared it to how we are as adults are afraid sometimes to take the next steps. We choose the familiar job, relationship and other things because of the fear we have in our hearts. Erica wants us to move forward with these new possibilities and know God is by our side as we take the necessary steps.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Daily Devotional: “Rest And The Word”
- Love Talking: Be Honest About The Little Things [VIDEO]
- David & Tamela Mann Encourage Couples To Be Open & Transparent In Their Relationship [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Get Up! News Roundup: The Clark Sisters’ Biopic Coming To Lifetime, Bruno Mars Donates 24k Meals & More
- “Let’s Talk About Sex”: Erica Campbell Gets Real About Sex Before Marriage & Whether Or Not It’s A Necessity [VIDEO]
- T.C. Stallings Of ‘War Room’: “I Want To Use All My Gifts And Talents To Glorify God” [VIDEO]
- Amazon Is Bringing Their New Headquarters To Northern Virginia
- Protesters Ready To Raise Hell Outside Midlothian Police Department That Refuses To Name Cop Who Killed Jemel Roberson
- Daily Devotional: “Love Like Jesus Loves”
- Ericaism: That Right There, God [VIDEO]
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&G1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet9 of 9
Erica Campbell Tells What She Preached About On Mother’s Day [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com