Erica Campbell preached on Mother’s Day and it was an amazing message. She mentioned that she first spoke about how when babies first start walking sometimes they fall. As they try to step sometimes parents are around to encourage them, but sometimes they stay in the squatting position.
Erica compared it to how we are as adults are afraid sometimes to take the next steps. We choose the familiar job, relationship and other things because of the fear we have in our hearts. Erica wants us to move forward with these new possibilities and know God is by our side as we take the necessary steps.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Fanci Living: 5 Things To Do Before Relocating To A New City
- Delicious Eats: Shrimp Curry Pasta Salad with Chef Tommi V
- Ericaism: Misleading And Misreading Energy [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Uber For Jesus [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Find Some Friends To Believe With You [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Misty Pulls Double Duty And Talks To Erica And Warryn Campbell About It On The Season Finale Of “We’re The Campbells” [VIDEO]
- Erica Campbell Talks About How She Feels While On Her Weight Loss Journey [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- The UNCF’s Summer Benefit Was A Weekend To Remember
- Randy Weston Of Judah Band Shares How God Moved Him While Battling Cancer [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Daily Devotional : Daily Walking In God’s Love
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&G1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet9 of 9
Erica Campbell Tells What She Preached About On Mother’s Day [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com