Erica Campbell is talking about checking on your team. We all have people that are behind us and help us, but sometimes we don’t check on them. She even talked about a famous musician that recently apologized about not reaching out to people that worked for him or that didn’t get help.
Some church musicians have to leave so that they can take gigs to support family. Erica wants you to consider and care about who works for you. Lift and love people all the time.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Black Business Month: Livestream Convos with Industry Experts
- Back to School 2022: Full List of Giveaways, Supply Drives + Community Events
- Black Music Month 2022
- Tammy Franklin Speaks On Going From ‘Chaos To Calm’ And Living A Decluttered Life With The Help Of ‘The Order Project’
- Faith Walking: Hear & Do The Word [Listen]
- ERICAISM: “The Right Thing & The Good Thing” [Listen]
- Maverick City Music, CeCe Winans Among 2022 Dove Award Nominees
- The Public Affairs Podcast Ep. 119 – Church at Bethtal’s Family | Premier High School
- Dr. Lynn Richardson: How To Boost Your Credit Score & Budget Your Money
- ACLU Of Georgia And Inner-City Muslim Action Network Explore ‘Rap On Trial’
- Charlottesville’s Unfinished Statue Business Five Years After ‘Unite The Right’
- Jonathan McReynolds Talks New Album ‘You Have To Understand That God’s In Charge’
- Healthy Ever After: Dr. Flava Gives Foods To Boost Your Immune System
- Mississippi Grand Jury Finds ‘Insufficient Evidence’ To Charge Carolyn Bryant Donham In Emmett Till’s Killing