Love can be challenging in all relationships. Erica Campbell talked about how when you have a great bond and friends you sacrifice for them. Coming out to events, calling to check up on them really lets them know you care about them.
Make time for people you care about and let them know you love and appreciate them. Erica also mentioned when you make excuses about why you couldn’t support them so many times that’s not being a friend. Try your best and show them love.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Texas Voting Law Shows How The GOP Has Depended On Racism To Keep White People In Power
- School Committee ‘Karen’ Is Humbled After Questioning Ivy League-Educated Black Mom’s Qualifications
- Scarface Recovering After Receiving Kidney Transplant
- Tahj Mowry Gives A Play-By-Play On ‘Smart Guy’ Reboot And Tailgating With MorningStar Farms
- Lizzo Celebrates Her Mom’s Birthday By Gifting Her With A New Wardrobe
- Bishop Marvin Sapp and Master P Discuss The Positive Side Of Black Fatherhood
- Detroit Couple Of 22 Years Leave Behind 7 Children After Dying Hours Apart From COVID
- 5th Anti-Vax Right-Wing Radio Host Dies Of COVID-19 In The Past 6 Weeks
- David Cho Yong-gi, South Korean Mega Church Founder, Transitions At 85
- Tropical Storm Nicholas Upgraded To Hurricane [UPDATES]
Love Talking: Love Will Stretch You [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com