Love can be challenging in all relationships. Erica Campbell talked about how when you have a great bond and friends you sacrifice for them. Coming out to events, calling to check up on them really lets them know you care about them.
Make time for people you care about and let them know you love and appreciate them. Erica also mentioned when you make excuses about why you couldn’t support them so many times that’s not being a friend. Try your best and show them love.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Black Georgia Students Say They Were Suspended For Protesting Racism; Video Shows Police Threatened Them, Too
- Justice For Christina Nance: Cops Suggest Video Absolves Them After Black Woman Dies In Police Van
- Houston-Based Luxury Hair Company Treats 5 Deserving Women With Complimentary Makeover
- Defining Diversity: Why It’s Necessary To Distinguish Between Segregation And Integration
- Legendary Libra! Black Woman In Virginia Becomes 1 Of 6 Living People In America To Turn 110
- Jabari Johnson Borrows From The Bible For His Uplifting New Single “One Touch”
- Justice for Jelani Day: Omega Psi Phi Petition Calls On Feds To Take Over Frat Brother’s Death Investigation
- Raven-Symoné Talks Weight Struggles, Joining ‘The View’ & Mental Disorder For TV One’s ‘UNCENSORED’
- 2 Trillion Thoughts: Jon Gruden’s Emails & The Raiders [Watch]
- Toni Morrison & Other Race-Related Books Requested To Be Banned By Virginia Beach School Board Member
Love Talking: Love Will Stretch You [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com