On “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell,” they are discussing mainstream artists also singing gospel music. Callers shared their thoughts and some didn’t agree with it. One woman mentioned that we must stick to our mission of spreading the word of God.
As long as the music is pulling them towards Christ she didn’t mind it. Another person called and believes that Snoop Dogg was crossing boundaries. She also expressed that it’s lowering standards. Tell us your thoughts.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Erica Campbell Talks About How She Feels While On Her Weight Loss Journey [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- The UNCF’s Summer Benefit Was A Weekend To Remember
- Randy Weston Of Judah Band Shares How God Moved Him While Battling Cancer [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Daily Devotional : Daily Walking In God’s Love
- Here’s Everything We Know About Aretha Franklin Tributes And Funeral Arrangements
- Pastor John Gray’s Wife, Aventer Shares How She Told Her Husband Not To Go Meet With Donald Trump [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Why GRIFF Wouldn’t Be Here If It Wasn’t For Aretha Franklin [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking Dedicated To Aretha Franklin [EXCLUSIVE]
- Funeral Arrangements For Aretha Franklin Announced
- Faith Walking: God Will Deliver [EXCLUSIVE]