Canton Jones is filling in for Erica Campbell and is talking about how you show you know God. When you are mean and walking around with negativity you can’t call yourself holy. Canton also spoke about how you can’t just walk around with a t-shirt about loving God and not display that.
You also shouldn’t be negative with how you respond. Call for change and be positive. Make sure you keep treating right and let God show.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Rance Allen, ‘The Father Of Contemporary Gospel Music’ Passes Away
- Nora Jones Goes Viral After Praying For The City of Detroit [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Hezekiah Walker Introduces New ‘Hez House Entertainment’ Artist Vincent Bohanan [VIDEO]
- ‘Deliver By Christmas’ Star Alvina August Says Christmas Is The Perfect Occasion For That Little Red Dress
- Tobe Nwigwe Brings Jesus Center Stage At The 2020 BET Hip Hop Awards [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: Remember God’s Promises [VIDEO]
- Attorney Ben Crump Shares Details On The Police Shooting Of Walter Wallace In Philly [WATCH]
- Jamie Foxx’s Sister, DeOndra Dixon, Passes Away At 36
- Lowell Pye Discusses The Importance Of Voting, Shares Inspiration Behind “Patiently Waiting” [EXCLUSIVE]
- New Music Alert! William McDowell Releases New Single, “Finished Work”
Canton Jones Love Talking: People Know You Know God By How You Treat Them [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com