Canton Jones talks about fearing the things we want in life because we don’t have faith. We sit and wait for God, but really he is waiting for you to make your move. If you want change you must work at it.
He also talked about being stagnant and not working on things you want most. You have to make sacrifices and understand God is there no matter wait. Stop letting fear hold you back.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- New Mural Painted In Honor Of George Floyd In Third Ward
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Pharmacies [VIDEO]
- Funeral Plans For George Floyd Announced In Houston
- George Floyd Protests: Resources To Help Anti-Police Brutality Protesters
- Trump Invokes Insurrection Act of 1807 To Attempt To Stop Nationwide Riots
- Independent Autopsy Of George Floyd Finds His Death Was A Homicide, Brother Calls For Peace In Protests
- Michael Eric Dyson Offers A Few Solutions To Combat Injustice [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Kidnapped Horses [VIDEO]
- Watch: Anthony Brown & group therAPy Aim To Encourage With “Worship In The Woods” [Video]
- Public Affairs Podcast: #WeAreOne, George Floyd, The Protests & What’s Next [VIDEO]