Erica Campbell spoke about a recent group she joined about prayer. She mentioned a daily devotion about prayer and how we must pray for specific things. When we have vague prayers it’s a good start, but it isn’t telling God what we really want.
Make sure you pray about the specific thing you need answers to a job, relocation and more. These might be difficult decisions, but God will steer you in the right way. Write down what you want, pray to God about it and watch what happens.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Barbers & Stylists [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: 12-Year-Old Keedron Byrant Who Went Viral For Singing “I’m A Young Black Man” Speaks Out
- Ericaism: Don’t Be An Opportunist [VIDEO]
- Ex-Cop Charged With Murder In Death Of George Floyd
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: BeBe Winans – “Free Free” [VIDEO]
- Mask Up!
- Kirk Franklin & Fred Hammond Slated For Upcoming Verzuz Battle On Instagram
- Jenifer Lewis Sings ‘Take Your Knee Off My Neck’ In Song For George Floyd
- Pastor Mike Jr. Shares A Dose Of Encouragement You Probably To Hear Today
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Skinny Tea [VIDEO]