Rep. Maxine Waters was on the show this morning and she spoke about the catch phrase, “reclaiming my time.” Erica Campbell spoke about people that want to reclaim a piece of life and take something back that they gave away at a certain point. She mentioned that you might love music and want to join the choir, go back to the sport you love, whatever it is reclaim it.
GRIFF then spoke about how he’s just been tired and fatigued. It has caused him to not want to do certain things and feel some type of way. GRIFF wants to reclaim his peace and he believes this will make him feel better. What do you want to reclaim?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- J. Pyles On Growing Up a Preacher’s Kid, New Single & More
- Join Pastor Keion And Special Guests: Why Cry Out Conference Jan 27-29
- The Connection Between Brain Science and Goals | Dr. Willie Jolley
- How Much Are Kobe Bryant’s Basketball Cards Worth?
- Intentionally Build The Life You Want | Dr. Willie Jolley
- 5 Scriptures To Help You Stay Focused This Week
- Pastor Troy Explains How Important God is in Everything He Does
- What Are Some Common Tax Deductions? | Money Monday
- Vice President Harris Delivers Fierce Speech Commemorating 50th Anniversary Of Roe v. Wade
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s ‘Lori Harvey’s Prayer’ | Episode 103
GRIFF: “I Have To Work On Reclaiming My Peace” [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com