Erica Campbell is talking about befriending people that are mean. Sometimes when you hang around mean people it could make you like them. Erica can’t understand how people wake up just being angry and wants them to experience grace as well as happiness.
She also spoke about them missing something and choosing to be mad. You shouldn’t be proud of it and know that it’s not healthy. Let it go and be free.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- A Night of Inspiration: Pre-Show [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: It Takes Courage… Not Sometimes, But All The Time [VIDEO]
- God Will Never Leave Nor Forsake Us [VIDEO]
- Chante Moore Added To “A Night Of Inspiration” Line-Up
- Billionaire Robert Smith Calls On Corporations To Adopt His 2% ‘Reparative’ Plan For Black People
- Charles Jenkins Talks “Night Of Inspiration” & What This Movement Is Going To Produce [EXCLUSIVE]
- Denzel Washington Recalls The Time He Had A Supernatural Encounter With God: “It Scared Me”
- Travis Greene Releases ‘Love Playlist’
- Trailer: Jennifer Hudson Stars As Aretha Franklin In ‘Respect’ Biopic [VIDEO]
- How To Be An Instrument Of Praise [VIDEO]