Eating healthy can be difficult at times. Erica Campbell spoke about how when she leaves for a couple days Warryn Campbell will talk about how he didn’t know what to eat, had fast food or didn’t eat. She tries her best to cook when she can so everyone is eating healthy meals in the house.
GRIFF talked about how when he was married his ex-wife would cook meals for the days she was gone. To help men stay healthy they should set goals, pre-plan meals and write down what they’re eating. Men also need to understand when they’ve ate enough.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Anita Wilson Brings Her New Song “Still live to The Get Up Church
- Behind The Blessing: Robert Jackson
- ‘Funky’ Larry Jones, Radio One GM Pam McKay Nominated For Texas Radio Hall Of Fame
- Late Gospel Radio Host Eddie Taylor May Soon Be Honored With Renaming Of Ballfields In Lipscomb Park
- VP Kamala Harris Addresses Current Voting Rights Issues & The Texas Democrats Walkout [WATCH]
- Black Older Adults Are Being Left Behind In The Fight Against Racial Injustice – The Time To Advocate For Them Is Now
- Smart or Survival? Black Americans Are Now Buying Life Insurance More Than Any Racial Group
- Dr. Ian Smith Files Complaint On ‘The Doctors’ With Claims Of Racial Discrimination & Sexual Harassment
- Jennifer Hudson Says Aretha Franklin Valued Family, Independence & ‘Respect’ In New Biopic Cast Reel
- Texas Senate Passes Bill Dropping Martin Luther King, Cesar Chavez From Required Studies, Whitewashes Ku Klux Klan & White Supremacy