Eating healthy can be difficult at times. Erica Campbell spoke about how when she leaves for a couple days Warryn Campbell will talk about how he didn’t know what to eat, had fast food or didn’t eat. She tries her best to cook when she can so everyone is eating healthy meals in the house.
GRIFF talked about how when he was married his ex-wife would cook meals for the days she was gone. To help men stay healthy they should set goals, pre-plan meals and write down what they’re eating. Men also need to understand when they’ve ate enough.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Love Talking: Love & Discipline Go Hand In Hand [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Michelle Obama’s Book Cover For Upcoming ‘Becoming’ Memoir Revealed
- Get Up Poll: How Long Is Too Long To Let Your Kids Live With You? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Rockets To Honor Santa Fe Seniors With Free Tix To Game 5
- Faith Walking: God Is Closer Than You Think [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Guard Your Heart After You Minister [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Women Driving Cars With Service Lights On [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Why Parents Need To Prepare Their Children For Life [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: Good Or Bad, You Reap What You Sow [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: What And Why Are You Planning? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]