What do you do when the answer is “no?” We ask God for so much and sometimes he tells us “no,” but then we try to get him to change his mind. Some even go against him and then things don’t work out.
Erica Campbell mentioned that when you intentionally go against him it’s one of the worse things you can do. Things aren’t always going to be “no.” Focus on God and just know what he has planned for you will be fine.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Anita Wilson Brings Her New Song “Still live to The Get Up Church
- Behind The Blessing: Robert Jackson
- ‘Funky’ Larry Jones, Radio One GM Pam McKay Nominated For Texas Radio Hall Of Fame
- Late Gospel Radio Host Eddie Taylor May Soon Be Honored With Renaming Of Ballfields In Lipscomb Park
- VP Kamala Harris Addresses Current Voting Rights Issues & The Texas Democrats Walkout [WATCH]
- Black Older Adults Are Being Left Behind In The Fight Against Racial Injustice – The Time To Advocate For Them Is Now
- Smart or Survival? Black Americans Are Now Buying Life Insurance More Than Any Racial Group
- Dr. Ian Smith Files Complaint On ‘The Doctors’ With Claims Of Racial Discrimination & Sexual Harassment
- Jennifer Hudson Says Aretha Franklin Valued Family, Independence & ‘Respect’ In New Biopic Cast Reel
- Texas Senate Passes Bill Dropping Martin Luther King, Cesar Chavez From Required Studies, Whitewashes Ku Klux Klan & White Supremacy