Natalie Grant discusses racism in the church. She believes more people need to listen to our brothers and sisters that experience racism. If we listen more and build out a plan we could unify our people.
Some need to have more compassion about what others are going through as well. Natalie mentioned that there is no way you can be a follower of Christ and be racist. He didn’t put that in your heart and you cannot walk in Christ that way.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Love Talking: Love & Discipline Go Hand In Hand [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Michelle Obama’s Book Cover For Upcoming ‘Becoming’ Memoir Revealed
- Get Up Poll: How Long Is Too Long To Let Your Kids Live With You? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Rockets To Honor Santa Fe Seniors With Free Tix To Game 5
- Faith Walking: God Is Closer Than You Think [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Guard Your Heart After You Minister [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Women Driving Cars With Service Lights On [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Why Parents Need To Prepare Their Children For Life [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: Good Or Bad, You Reap What You Sow [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: What And Why Are You Planning? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria Johnson1 of 6
2. The Walls Group2 of 6
3. Marvin Sapp3 of 6
4. Tina Campbell4 of 6
5. Anita Wilson5 of 6
6. JJ Hairston6 of 6
Natalie Grant “You Cannot Be A Follower Of Christ And Have Any Seed Of Racism In Your Hurt” was originally published on getuperica.com