Natalie Grant discusses racism in the church. She believes more people need to listen to our brothers and sisters that experience racism. If we listen more and build out a plan we could unify our people.
Some need to have more compassion about what others are going through as well. Natalie mentioned that there is no way you can be a follower of Christ and be racist. He didn’t put that in your heart and you cannot walk in Christ that way.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Her Story – Harriet Tubman: Strength, Patience, and Passion | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Her Story – Maya Angelou: Rise, and Rise, and Rise Again | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Darlene McCoy and Jonathan McReynolds Talk Saving Lives with St. Jude
- Darlene McCoy and Jason Nelson on Becoming a St. Jude Partner in Hope
- Bloom Where You Are Planted | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Become A Partner In Hope & Donate To St. Jude!
- 7 Scriptures To Turn To For Encouragement When Healing
- Renowned Editor & Journalist Susan L. Taylor Drops Gems ‘Everything I Learned In The Past Has Led To This Point’
- Pursue Excellence and You Can Make History | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Zachary Boyd’s Mother Says There’s Two Sides of the Story, Son Being Misrepresented In The Media
Natalie Grant “You Cannot Be A Follower Of Christ And Have Any Seed Of Racism In Your Hurt” was originally published on getuperica.com
Pastor Paula White Breaks Silence On Divorce, Stroke And Her Alleged Affair
Why do Members of a Baptist Church put their finger up when walking in church? Where did this orginate?
What Does It Mean To Be "Equally Yoked?”
Bebe Winan's ex wife Debra speaks..You decide for yourself.
Jay-Z alters controversial "Jesus Can't Save You" line on "Empire State of Mind" feat. Alicia Keys
Healing Scriptures: Bible Verses for Living in Divine Health
Justice For Darryl George: Trial Begins For Black Student Suspended Over Locs
LeToya Luckett Hosts TV One LIVE From the Red Carpet at 2024 Urban One Honors