Natalie Grant is a wife, mom and singer. She spoke to Erica Campbell about one of the scariest times when she found out she had thyroid cancer. It was at that moment where she had faith that God would get her through this hard time.
They then told her with the surgery she could possibly never sing again. At that moment she realized that God has given her everything she needed and was going to walk through this time with her. Her faith allowed her to not give up.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Fanci Living: 5 Things To Do Before Relocating To A New City
- Delicious Eats: Shrimp Curry Pasta Salad with Chef Tommi V
- Ericaism: Misleading And Misreading Energy [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Uber For Jesus [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Find Some Friends To Believe With You [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Misty Pulls Double Duty And Talks To Erica And Warryn Campbell About It On The Season Finale Of “We’re The Campbells” [VIDEO]
- Erica Campbell Talks About How She Feels While On Her Weight Loss Journey [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- The UNCF’s Summer Benefit Was A Weekend To Remember
- Randy Weston Of Judah Band Shares How God Moved Him While Battling Cancer [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Daily Devotional : Daily Walking In God’s Love
Natalie Grant On Having Unwavering Faith While Battling Cancer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com