Natalie Grant is a wife, mom and singer. She spoke to Erica Campbell about one of the scariest times when she found out she had thyroid cancer. It was at that moment where she had faith that God would get her through this hard time.
They then told her with the surgery she could possibly never sing again. At that moment she realized that God has given her everything she needed and was going to walk through this time with her. Her faith allowed her to not give up.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ericaism: Guard Your Heart After You Minister [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Women Driving Cars With Service Lights On [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Why Parents Need To Prepare Their Children For Life [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: Good Or Bad, You Reap What You Sow [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: What And Why Are You Planning? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Steve Pemberton Speaks About Overcoming Mental And Physical Abuse As A Foster Child [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For His Friends Who Got Married On Facebook Live [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Comic & Teacher Cornelius George Explains How He Uses Humor To Keep His Students Engaged [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Faith Walking: What Can You Save If You Forgive? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Love Talking: Community Dating (In Honor Of GRIFF) [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Natalie Grant On Having Unwavering Faith While Battling Cancer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com