Erica Campbell has a team of people between her assistant, band members and several others they help her daily. She spoke about her past jobs and how she worked with a theater group where she had to be apart of the wardrobe crew, sing background and sell programs. Erica always felt like she was apart of the team even when she had to do multiple jobs.
Her team is very valuable to her because they help her in many ways. They are apart of her puzzle and make everything come together. Whenever she gets a chance she makes sure they know how much she appreciates them.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Patti LaBelle Fondly Remembers Luther Vandross, Talks Elton John, Favorite Patti Pie & More! [EXCLUSIVE]
- Bishop T.D. Jakes To Bring Multi-Day Conference To Atlanta
- Daily Devotional: Are You Taking This Medicine?
- Faith Based Drama ‘God Friended Me’ Gets A Full Season At CBS
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Calling Card Trouble [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Travis Greene Debuts New Song “See The Light” With Jekalyn Carr [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Attaching Your Dreams To A Musical Message Can Keep You Motivated [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- This Struggle Is Real: Calling Police On Black Children Harms Mental Health
- Reality Check: Black Soccer Dad Could Have Been Arrested Or Worse For Doing Nothing Wrong
- Kirk Franklin’s Biological Father Passes Away [EXCLUSIVE]
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria Johnson1 of 6
2. The Walls Group2 of 6
3. Marvin Sapp3 of 6
4. Tina Campbell4 of 6
5. Anita Wilson5 of 6
6. JJ Hairston6 of 6
Faith Walking: The Whole Team Is Valuable [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com