GRIFF talked about all the made up holidays like Siblings Day and Doughnut Day. He decided to make up his own and came up with National Dry Lip Day. GRIFF would like you to help out a person with dry and chapped lips.
He even wants you to point them out and requests that ladies just don’t use lip gloss. GRIFF said to have nice lips moisturize them and drink more water. Erica Campbell wasn’t fond of this holiday, but GRIFF seemed okay with it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Black Hurricane Florence Survivors Say They’re Being Ignored After Historic Flooding In Wilmington
- GRIFF’s Prayer: No More Cable [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Fight In The Spirit [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Help The Young Mommas [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Behind The Praise Jonathan Nelson: The Story Behind The Glory [Exclusive Video]
- Gospel Singer Jonathan Nelson Gives His Declarations & Breaks Down “I Agree” In Voices
- James Brown’s Daughter, Venisha Brown, Dies At 53
- Ericaism: Who Are You Working For? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Daily Devotional: “Overcoming The Enemy”
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Warryn & Erica Campbell Team Up To Release Their First Duet Together, “All Of My Life” [VIDEO]
E. Dewey Smith Gives The Word At The 2017 Prayer Breakfast
1.1 of 6
2.2 of 6
3.3 of 6
4.4 of 6
5.5 of 6
6.6 of 6
GRIFF’s Prayer: National Dry Lip Day [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com