GRIFF talked about all the made up holidays like Siblings Day and Doughnut Day. He decided to make up his own and came up with National Dry Lip Day. GRIFF would like you to help out a person with dry and chapped lips.
He even wants you to point them out and requests that ladies just don’t use lip gloss. GRIFF said to have nice lips moisturize them and drink more water. Erica Campbell wasn’t fond of this holiday, but GRIFF seemed okay with it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up! News Roundup: Spelman College Receives $30 Million Donation, Janet Jackson To Be Inducted Into The Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame & More
- How Pushing Boundaries Has Helped Deitrick Haddon Fulfill His Purpose [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Lakewood Pastor John Gray Defends Gifting His Wife A $200K Lamborghini For Their Anniversary
- David & Nicole Binion “The Sound Of Christmas” 5 Day Devotional
- The Ultimate Christmas Soul Playlist
- Daily Devotional: “Is Your Gift Bigger Than You?”
- Jazz Legend And Grammy Award Winner Nancy Wilson Dies At 81
- Get Up! News Roundup: Michelle Obama Adds Dates To Her Book Tour, Robert Townsend Wants To Create “The Five Heartbeats” Broadway Play & More
- Jamie Grace Opens Up About Her Battle With Tourette Syndrome & Depression [VIDEO]
- Dikembe Mutombo Flies Boy With Tumor On His Face From Africa To Get Life Changing Surgery [VIDEO]
E. Dewey Smith Gives The Word At The 2017 Prayer Breakfast
1.Source: 1 of 6
2.Source: 2 of 6
3.Source: 3 of 6
4.Source: 4 of 6
5.Source: 5 of 6
6.Source: 6 of 6
GRIFF’s Prayer: National Dry Lip Day [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com