Are you in a family chat? GRIFF is praying over his family group chat. He is tired of his phone going off late at night, his mother texting pictures and people going off topic.
GRIFF also would like his family to stop texting random things that has nothing to do with what they are talking about. A lot of people have to go through this with family so we understand this prayer. What do you think of the family group chat?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Sitting In The Middle Seat On Airplanes [EXCLUSIVE]
- How To Help Men Eat Healthy [EXCLUSIVE]
- The 2018 Billboard Music Awards Categories Gospel Fans Are Excited About [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: Take The No [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Nikita B Talks About Having A Stroke While Performing Onstage [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Cathy Hughes Reveals The New Network By Being Launched By TV One [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Faith Walking: His Will vs. My Desire [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- What Pastor Said That Blessed “Get Up” Listeners [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Baby Hair Is Coming Back [EXCLUSIVE]
- Love Talking: Why Don’t You Love You? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]