What kind of glass are you looking through? Erica Campbell spoke about looking at things negatively, with sadness or happiness. Everyone looks at things differently and she wants to know what your position is.
When you look at things negatively all the time it’s not a good thing and can bring you down. Erica wants you to clean that window and see things like God does. Be more optimistic, have faith be positive and change the way you think.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- How Creating A Worship Album And Love Album Can Be Difficult [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Chick-fil-A To Make Fast Food Faster, Oreo Flavored Candy Canes Are In The Making & More
- Regina Belle Says God His Her Sustainer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Dead Sea Scroll Fragments Pulled From Museum Of The Bible
- Faith And Football: Los Angeles Rams Player Brandin Cooks Has Been Sprinkling Jesus All Over Social Media
- Update On ‘What’s Happening’ Actress Danielle Spencer Health
- Daily Devotional: “Faith Over Fear”
- What We Learned About A Successful Marriage From Will & Jada’s ‘Red Table Talk’
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Lessons We Learned Over The Weekend [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Forgiveness Feels Better [EXCLUSIVE]