The kids have been on break all week and GRIFF is so happy they are going back to school. He mentioned they sat on their butts, watched television, ate snacks and did nothing. It was nice to hang out with them, but it’s time for them to start learning again.
He is ready for them to get homework, have a bed time and more. GRIFF was so excited and needed to put that in his prayer. Have fun going back to school kids!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Bernie Mac Set To Receive A Biopic Produced By John Legend
- In ‘Bittersweet’ Moment, Darnella Frazier Wins Pulitzer Prize Citation For Recording George Floyd’s Murder
- YOU’RE INVITED: Todd Dulaney’s Taking Over Get Up Mornings With Erica Campbell’s Facebook Live!
- Pastors Mike & Natalie Todd Welcome Baby No. 4 [PHOTOS]
- Man Freed On Low Bail For Shooting 6-Year-Old Black Boy Is Back In Jail After Community Outcry
- Jake & Jazz Smollett Dish On Their Favorite Things To Cook & Design Styles
- Simone Biles Presents The Gold Over America Tour & Talks Her Plans On Retiring [WATCH]
- 178 Houston Methodist Health Care Workers Suspended Over COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate
- Here Are The Best Cities To Get (And Stay!) Married In 2021
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Change [Video]