Erica Campbell for #TBT decided to post a picture of her from the 7th grade. She reflected on the person she was then and how she wasn’t comfortable at times. Erica spoke about not knowing the person she was at that time, but growing into it.
She loves the fact that now she is more confident, amazing and how great that feels. Erica encourages people to do internal work on themselves to feel better. She is grateful for 7th grade Erica and now the 45-year-old one.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Federal Judge Pauses Historic Funding For Black Farmers Because White Farmers Think It’s Racist
- Alton Sterling’s Family Accepts $4.5M Settlement After Dropping Wrongful Death Suit
- Bernie Mac Set To Receive A Biopic Produced By John Legend
- In ‘Bittersweet’ Moment, Darnella Frazier Wins Pulitzer Prize Citation For Recording George Floyd’s Murder
- YOU’RE INVITED: Todd Dulaney’s Taking Over Get Up Mornings With Erica Campbell’s Facebook Live!
- Pastors Mike & Natalie Todd Welcome Baby No. 4 [PHOTOS]
- Man Freed On Low Bail For Shooting 6-Year-Old Black Boy Is Back In Jail After Community Outcry
- Jake & Jazz Smollett Dish On Their Favorite Things To Cook & Design Styles
- Simone Biles Presents The Gold Over America Tour & Talks Her Plans On Retiring [WATCH]
- 178 Houston Methodist Health Care Workers Suspended Over COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate