Erica Campbell and Tina Campbell are very open and honest about their relationships. They try to help others that deal with certain things in marriages, life and so much more. A caller spoke about how she was married for 15 years and how she got a divorce.
Her and her ex-husband had a child together so they would do stuff with him and built a friendship. Hearing about Tina’s situation, Erica’s Black love stories and more were inspiring. They decided to get married again and it has been wonderful since then so she wanted to thank Tina and Erica.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Federal Judge Pauses Historic Funding For Black Farmers Because White Farmers Think It’s Racist
- Alton Sterling’s Family Accepts $4.5M Settlement After Dropping Wrongful Death Suit
- Bernie Mac Set To Receive A Biopic Produced By John Legend
- In ‘Bittersweet’ Moment, Darnella Frazier Wins Pulitzer Prize Citation For Recording George Floyd’s Murder
- YOU’RE INVITED: Todd Dulaney’s Taking Over Get Up Mornings With Erica Campbell’s Facebook Live!
- Pastors Mike & Natalie Todd Welcome Baby No. 4 [PHOTOS]
- Man Freed On Low Bail For Shooting 6-Year-Old Black Boy Is Back In Jail After Community Outcry
- Jake & Jazz Smollett Dish On Their Favorite Things To Cook & Design Styles
- Simone Biles Presents The Gold Over America Tour & Talks Her Plans On Retiring [WATCH]
- 178 Houston Methodist Health Care Workers Suspended Over COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate