Have you’ve ever been so angry it made you lose it? Erica Campbell spoke about being upset by things, but not sinning. You must not let the anger make you someone that you aren’t.
Don’t let revenge sit in your hurt and react out bad. Balance yourself and get through those frustrations. Work towards finding a solution to your issues and remember to remain calm.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Black Georgia Students Say They Were Suspended For Protesting Racism; Video Shows Police Threatened Them, Too
- Justice For Christina Nance: Cops Suggest Video Absolves Them After Black Woman Dies In Police Van
- Houston-Based Luxury Hair Company Treats 5 Deserving Women With Complimentary Makeover
- Defining Diversity: Why It’s Necessary To Distinguish Between Segregation And Integration
- Legendary Libra! Black Woman In Virginia Becomes 1 Of 6 Living People In America To Turn 110
- Jabari Johnson Borrows From The Bible For His Uplifting New Single “One Touch”
- Justice for Jelani Day: Omega Psi Phi Petition Calls On Feds To Take Over Frat Brother’s Death Investigation
- Raven-Symoné Talks Weight Struggles, Joining ‘The View’ & Mental Disorder For TV One’s ‘UNCENSORED’
- 2 Trillion Thoughts: Jon Gruden’s Emails & The Raiders [Watch]
- Toni Morrison & Other Race-Related Books Requested To Be Banned By Virginia Beach School Board Member
Faith Walking: Be Angry But Sin Not [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com