Several school districts in Oklahoma, Arizona and Kentucky are suffering after teachers went on strike. Teachers are demanding more pay and students are standing with them to get it. TJ spoke about how she used to be a substitute teacher and how hard it was.
She mentioned that you make a connection with students and then have to leave them. A lot of the kids that weren’t well behaved needed extra love and care, once TJ was able to give them that she had to go. It hurt a lot of the children, but she made sure to visit them.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mr. Griffin: I See Jesus In You [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: You Can’t Trust Your Emotions [VIDEO]
- Georgia National Guard Appoints Delta Flight Attendant As First Black Female Pilot
- Children Sang ‘Jesus Loves Me’ While Tornado Ripped Off Roof Of Church
- Kristoff St. John’s Ex-Wife Says His Cause Of Death Is ‘Misleading’
- All Tank Fires Extinguished At ITC Deer Park
- School Districts Cancel Classes Due To ITC Chemical Plant Fire
- Ericaism: Be Naturally Supernatural (Don’t Be Weird)
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Allergy Season Is Here [VIDEO]
- Houston Mother Gives Birth To SEXTUPLETS In Nine Minutes
Celebs Send Their Kids Back To School [PHOTOS]
1. Celebs Send Their Kids Back To SchoolSource: 1 of 8
2. J. LoSource: 2 of 8
3. LaLa AnthonySource: 3 of 8
4. Prince WilliamsSource: 4 of 8
5. Tamera Mowry HousleySource: 5 of 8
6. June AmbroseSource: 6 of 8
7.Source: 7 of 8
Why Being A Substitute Teacher Is Such A Hard Job [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com