Several school districts in Oklahoma, Arizona and Kentucky are suffering after teachers went on strike. Teachers are demanding more pay and students are standing with them to get it. TJ spoke about how she used to be a substitute teacher and how hard it was.
She mentioned that you make a connection with students and then have to leave them. A lot of the kids that weren’t well behaved needed extra love and care, once TJ was able to give them that she had to go. It hurt a lot of the children, but she made sure to visit them.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Black Hurricane Florence Survivors Say They’re Being Ignored After Historic Flooding In Wilmington
- GRIFF’s Prayer: No More Cable [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Fight In The Spirit [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Help The Young Mommas [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Behind The Praise Jonathan Nelson: The Story Behind The Glory [Exclusive Video]
- Gospel Singer Jonathan Nelson Gives His Declarations & Breaks Down “I Agree” In Voices
- James Brown’s Daughter, Venisha Brown, Dies At 53
- Ericaism: Who Are You Working For? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Daily Devotional: “Overcoming The Enemy”
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Warryn & Erica Campbell Team Up To Release Their First Duet Together, “All Of My Life” [VIDEO]
Why Being A Substitute Teacher Is Such A Hard Job [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com