Lynn Richardson is back and helping everyone with their finances. She spoke about how people need to stop hiding from financial problems. Call credit card companies and more to discuss how you can lower interest, make payments and more.
Many believe that filing bankruptcy can be bad, but it helps you to build wealth and regain it. Don’t be ashamed talk about it with your spouse and go over your finances. She also mentioned that after filing you can purchase a home within a year. Listen if you need some financial help.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Howard Protester Claims Students Hospitalized After ‘Coughing Up Blood’ From Mold Exposure In Dorms
- Louisiana Cop Rips Out Black Woman’s Braids In Brutal Attack Caught On Video Recorded Minutes After 3 Boys Jumped Her
- After ‘Lynching’ Threat, Black Democratic Leader In Iowa Beefs Up His Security
- Mary J. Blige Brings The Style To Youtube’s Concert To Kick Off Advertising Week
- ‘A Miracle’: All 21 Passengers Survive After Fire Destroys Airplane In Waller County
- Freedom To Vote Act: 5 Things To Know About The Landmark Voting Rights Legislation
- Potential Jurors With Ties To Ahmaud Arbery’s Killers Not Dismissed As Jury Selection Drags On
- Enter The Suite Life With BMW Sweepstakes!
- BONUS FOOTAGE: The 13th Annual Spirit of Praise
- Colin Powell, First Black Secretary Of State And Military Leader, Passes Away
Lynn Richardson Dispels The Stigma Of Bankruptcy [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com