Erica Campbell has 3 kids and spoke about how when she asked them to do something at times their response is, “one minute mommy.” She then tells them to stop what they are trying to do to help her. It’s all about being obedient and Erica mentioned sometimes we aren’t to God.
If we don’t listen imagine how God feels. He tells us what to do to guide us in a certain direction and when we listen sometimes its just because its convenient for us. Listen to him and believe that we should always be obedient.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Black Hurricane Florence Survivors Say They’re Being Ignored After Historic Flooding In Wilmington
- GRIFF’s Prayer: No More Cable [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Fight In The Spirit [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Help The Young Mommas [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Behind The Praise Jonathan Nelson: The Story Behind The Glory [Exclusive Video]
- Gospel Singer Jonathan Nelson Gives His Declarations & Breaks Down “I Agree” In Voices
- James Brown’s Daughter, Venisha Brown, Dies At 53
- Ericaism: Who Are You Working For? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Daily Devotional: “Overcoming The Enemy”
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Warryn & Erica Campbell Team Up To Release Their First Duet Together, “All Of My Life” [VIDEO]