Erica Campbell has 3 kids and spoke about how when she asked them to do something at times their response is, “one minute mommy.” She then tells them to stop what they are trying to do to help her. It’s all about being obedient and Erica mentioned sometimes we aren’t to God.
If we don’t listen imagine how God feels. He tells us what to do to guide us in a certain direction and when we listen sometimes its just because its convenient for us. Listen to him and believe that we should always be obedient.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Howard Protester Claims Students Hospitalized After ‘Coughing Up Blood’ From Mold Exposure In Dorms
- Louisiana Cop Rips Out Black Woman’s Braids In Brutal Attack Caught On Video Recorded Minutes After 3 Boys Jumped Her
- After ‘Lynching’ Threat, Black Democratic Leader In Iowa Beefs Up His Security
- Mary J. Blige Brings The Style To Youtube’s Concert To Kick Off Advertising Week
- ‘A Miracle’: All 21 Passengers Survive After Fire Destroys Airplane In Waller County
- Freedom To Vote Act: 5 Things To Know About The Landmark Voting Rights Legislation
- Potential Jurors With Ties To Ahmaud Arbery’s Killers Not Dismissed As Jury Selection Drags On
- Enter The Suite Life With BMW Sweepstakes!
- BONUS FOOTAGE: The 13th Annual Spirit of Praise
- Colin Powell, First Black Secretary Of State And Military Leader, Passes Away