Erica Campbell has 3 kids and spoke about how when she asked them to do something at times their response is, “one minute mommy.” She then tells them to stop what they are trying to do to help her. It’s all about being obedient and Erica mentioned sometimes we aren’t to God.
If we don’t listen imagine how God feels. He tells us what to do to guide us in a certain direction and when we listen sometimes its just because its convenient for us. Listen to him and believe that we should always be obedient.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- How To Properly Cuddle Your Partner
- Louisiana Accidentally Gave Back $26 Million In Tax Refunds
- Alicia Keys Will Release Her Memoir ‘More Myself’ In November
- Duke Divinity School Student-Pastor Shot In Costco Parking Lot
- Joel Osteen Goes Behind The Camera To Executive Produce “Jesus: His Life” Series [VIDEO]
- Fans Pray For Toni Braxton As She Suffers From Lupus Symptoms
- The Jackson Family Feels Betrayed By Oprah After Interview
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Plank Abs [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- White Woman Caught On Video In Racist Rant Could Face Charges, Police Say
- Vigil Held After Police Identify Dead Body As Missing 2-Year-Old Noelani Robinson