Are things just not going right in life? Erica Campbell spoke about a prank that some kids played on their family member. Everywhere he went he smelled something and then found out it was him because they put something stinky on him.
Erica mentioned that sometimes you can change the people you are around, environment and things still will be wrong because you might be the problem. She also said sometimes we have to check ourselves. Our hearts aren’t right, attitudes aren’t good and we must address that.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- #BlackExcellence: Three African-American Students Selected As 2019 Rhodes Scholars
- White Supremacist Who Ran Over Anti-Racism Protester Heather Heyer Found Guilty Of Murder
- TV One Premieres “Living By Design” Holiday Special With Jake Smollett, Jazz Smollett & Ledisi This Weekend [VIDEO]
- Y’Anna Crawley Shares How Putting Aretha Franklin On Her Vision Board Every Year Made Her Want To Record “How I Got Over”
- Get Up! News Roundup: Derrick Fisher Lands Job With LA Sparks, BET Celebrates Quincy Jones This Weekend & More
- Michelle Williams And Fiancé Chad Johnson Call It Quits
- Jonathan McReynolds, Tori Kelly & Jekalyn Carr Lead The 2019 Gospel Grammy Nominations
- Kevin Hart Stepping Down From Hosting The Oscars
- Daily Devotional: “A Touch From God”
- Here Are Your State’s Favorite Christmas Toys
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&GSource: 1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 9 of 9
Faith Walking: Everything Stinks [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com