GRIFF wants to make some changes at church and is asking the men to support some of them. He called a men’s meeting to talk about changing the pool they do baptisms in and to order a Jacuzzi to get warmer temperatures. GRIFF also doesn’t want anymore worship leaders wearing bedazzled suits.
He is requesting that they order Chick-fil-A breakfast bites on first Sundays. GRIFF mentioned that he gets thirsty and would like some refreshments during services. He wants to have a communion piñata as well, but we will have to wait and see what happens.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jabari Johnson Borrows From The Bible For His Uplifting New Single “One Touch”
- Justice for Jelani Day: Omega Psi Phi Petition Calls On Feds To Take Over Frat Brother’s Death Investigation
- Raven-Symoné Talks Weight Struggles, Joining ‘The View’ & Mental Disorder For TV One’s ‘UNCENSORED’
- 2 Trillion Thoughts: Jon Gruden’s Emails & The Raiders [Watch]
- Toni Morrison & Other Race-Related Books Requested To Be Banned By Virginia Beach School Board Member
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: A Dream Worth Fighting For
- Protesting Howard University Students Take Over Campus Building Amid Unmet Demands
- Black Farmers Ask Court To Join Lawsuit Challenging Historic Aid Program Meant To Address Longstanding Discrimination
- Smokey Robinson Opens Up About ‘Near Death’ Experience With COVID
- Jelani Day’s Family Orders 3rd Autopsy Amid Reports Of Missing Organs: ‘We Suspect Foul Play’