Fat Man Deezy is a performer that has traveled around the world. He was raised in the church and recently spoke out about how God is changing his life. Deezy mentioned that at 3am he wakes up to pastors preaching on television and you feel like they’re speaking directly to you with their words.
He believes that over the past 30 days God has done something and has been moving his heart. Deezy wants to stop being negative, clean up his act and focus more on what God wants him to do. He trust and believes that with these changes blessings will continue to come.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- How To Properly Cuddle Your Partner
- Louisiana Accidentally Gave Back $26 Million In Tax Refunds
- Alicia Keys Will Release Her Memoir ‘More Myself’ In November
- Duke Divinity School Student-Pastor Shot In Costco Parking Lot
- Joel Osteen Goes Behind The Camera To Executive Produce “Jesus: His Life” Series [VIDEO]
- Fans Pray For Toni Braxton As She Suffers From Lupus Symptoms
- The Jackson Family Feels Betrayed By Oprah After Interview
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Plank Abs [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- White Woman Caught On Video In Racist Rant Could Face Charges, Police Say
- Vigil Held After Police Identify Dead Body As Missing 2-Year-Old Noelani Robinson
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&GSource: 1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 9 of 9
How God Is Changing Fat Man Deezy’s Life [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com