Erica Campbell spoke about a recent conversation she had with someone that hurt her spirit. She mentioned that this person was so down that the enemy made them believe lies. Erica also spoke about how when we meet people that aren’t believers we must let them know that they are loved.
Sometimes their pain is so hurtful they need to be lifted. It can be overwhelming, but we can help them along with God. Win souls with positive words.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Bloom Where You Are Planted | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Become A Partner In Hope & Donate To St. Jude!
- Pursue Excellence and You Can Make History | Dr. Willie Jolley
- The Dr. Carter G. Woodson Story: You Are Unique, So Live Like It! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- The Breathe Life Bible Provides a Special Way to Read the Word
- Donald Lawrence Honored With Inspirational Impact Award At The 6th Annual Urban One Honors
- 2024 Tax Season Refunds and IRS Rules with Jini Thornton
- The Wilma Rudolph Story: Winning The Race| Dr. Willie Jolley
- LeToya Luckett Hosts TV One LIVE From the Red Carpet at 2024 Urban One Honors
- Councilman Eric Mays Passes Away 65
Faith Walking: We Have To Win Souls [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Pastor Paula White Breaks Silence On Divorce, Stroke And Her Alleged Affair
Why do Members of a Baptist Church put their finger up when walking in church? Where did this orginate?
What Does It Mean To Be "Equally Yoked?”
Bebe Winan's ex wife Debra speaks..You decide for yourself.
Jay-Z alters controversial "Jesus Can't Save You" line on "Empire State of Mind" feat. Alicia Keys
Healing Scriptures: Bible Verses for Living in Divine Health
Serena Williams Shares How She’s ‘Getting Back Into The Swing Of Things’ At The Gym
Enter to Win a Cabin on The Fantastic Voyage