Erica Campbell spoke about how when you see people love it teaches you about it. Some people grew up in abusive and broken homes. When they go to love sometimes they see it as something different.
They might even feel that they don’t want to love because it’s painful. Erica mentioned that love is always possible and God will take that fear out of your heart. No matter what you go through understand that love can happen.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The 2019 Family Is Gold AllState Family Reunion Getaway Promotion Presented By Gold Series
- Woman Dies In Dominican Republic After Getting Plastic Surgery Against Her Family’s Wishes
- Willow Smith Greases Her Mother’s Scalp In This Candid Mother-Daughter Moment
- Sen. Kamala Harris Lands Endorsement Of Major Civil Rights Attorney
- Ericaism: Who’s In Your Corner? [VIDEO]
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Dawn Strozier Gives Us A Full Body Summer Workout [VIDEO]
- Pastor Held Armed Robber At Gunpoint Inside Church [VIDEO]
- Kamala Harris Proposes Investing $1B To End Nationwide Rape Kit Backlog
- Serena Williams Vows To Never Stop Fighting For Equality No Matter What Her Critics Say
- Solange To Release Extended Cut Of ‘When I Get Home’ Film