Erica Campbell spoke about how when you see people love it teaches you about it. Some people grew up in abusive and broken homes. When they go to love sometimes they see it as something different.
They might even feel that they don’t want to love because it’s painful. Erica mentioned that love is always possible and God will take that fear out of your heart. No matter what you go through understand that love can happen.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Her Story – Harriet Tubman: Strength, Patience, and Passion | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Her Story – Maya Angelou: Rise, and Rise, and Rise Again | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Darlene McCoy and Jonathan McReynolds Talk Saving Lives with St. Jude
- Darlene McCoy and Jason Nelson on Becoming a St. Jude Partner in Hope
- Bloom Where You Are Planted | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Become A Partner In Hope & Donate To St. Jude!
- 7 Scriptures To Turn To For Encouragement When Healing
- Renowned Editor & Journalist Susan L. Taylor Drops Gems ‘Everything I Learned In The Past Has Led To This Point’
- Pursue Excellence and You Can Make History | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Zachary Boyd’s Mother Says There’s Two Sides of the Story, Son Being Misrepresented In The Media
Pastor Paula White Breaks Silence On Divorce, Stroke And Her Alleged Affair
Why do Members of a Baptist Church put their finger up when walking in church? Where did this orginate?
What Does It Mean To Be "Equally Yoked?”
Bebe Winan's ex wife Debra speaks..You decide for yourself.
Jay-Z alters controversial "Jesus Can't Save You" line on "Empire State of Mind" feat. Alicia Keys
Healing Scriptures: Bible Verses for Living in Divine Health
Justice For Darryl George: Trial Begins For Black Student Suspended Over Locs
LeToya Luckett Hosts TV One LIVE From the Red Carpet at 2024 Urban One Honors