Erica Campbell spoke about fake peace and being passive aggressive sometimes when it comes to certain issues. She mentioned that she used to avoid direct confrontation and walk away bothered or feeling angry. It’s not good to carry that around and disrupts the way you live.
She told listeners to confront the issue and be honest with how you feel. Don’t take that stuff home and hurt your peace. It could change so much of your life if you stop faking peace.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Black Georgia Students Say They Were Suspended For Protesting Racism; Video Shows Police Threatened Them, Too
- Justice For Christina Nance: Cops Suggest Video Absolves Them After Black Woman Dies In Police Van
- Houston-Based Luxury Hair Company Treats 5 Deserving Women With Complimentary Makeover
- Defining Diversity: Why It’s Necessary To Distinguish Between Segregation And Integration
- Legendary Libra! Black Woman In Virginia Becomes 1 Of 6 Living People In America To Turn 110
- Jabari Johnson Borrows From The Bible For His Uplifting New Single “One Touch”
- Justice for Jelani Day: Omega Psi Phi Petition Calls On Feds To Take Over Frat Brother’s Death Investigation
- Raven-Symoné Talks Weight Struggles, Joining ‘The View’ & Mental Disorder For TV One’s ‘UNCENSORED’
- 2 Trillion Thoughts: Jon Gruden’s Emails & The Raiders [Watch]
- Toni Morrison & Other Race-Related Books Requested To Be Banned By Virginia Beach School Board Member