Relationships are not easy. GRIFF spoke about his married, single and divorce friends and how all of them have different issues in relationships. He mentioned that the married people work through things even when it’s hard, single people are stuck in their ways and divorce people don’t want to be in relationships.
GRIFF had a message for his married friends and that’s the grass is not greener on the other side. Do not leave your partner because they gained a little weight or things have changed. They have been by your side for so long and it’s not easy being single. He wants people to work it out.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Kelly Price Reportedly Missing In Georgia Following COVID-19 Battle
- Jeannie Mai’s Ex-Husband Calls Her ‘Trash’ Amid News Of Her Baby Announcement
- Data Shows U.S. Grants Asylum To Haitians Less Than Any Other Nationality
- Lil Rel Steps In Big Time After A.J. Johnson’s Widow Said No One Was Donating To Husband’s GoFundMe
- Max Bozeman Of The Greasy Spoon On His Biggest Journey, Blessings & More!
- John P. Kee Hilariously Sends A Message Through The Song “Suga Don’t Go On Grits” [NEW MUSIC]
- 17-Year-Old Charged With Capital Murder For Allegedly Shooting Police Officer’s 14-Year-Old Son
- Pastor John Gray Shuts Down Cheating Allegations Again & Talks ‘Trust Equity’ With His Wife
- Melvin Van Peebles, Director And The ‘Godfather Of Black Cinema’ Passes Away At 89
- As A.J. Johnson’s GoFundMe Gets Meager Donations, His Widow Wonders ‘Where Is The Love?’
Mr. Griffin: The Grass Isn’t Always Greener In Relationships [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com