Relationships are not easy. GRIFF spoke about his married, single and divorce friends and how all of them have different issues in relationships. He mentioned that the married people work through things even when it’s hard, single people are stuck in their ways and divorce people don’t want to be in relationships.
GRIFF had a message for his married friends and that’s the grass is not greener on the other side. Do not leave your partner because they gained a little weight or things have changed. They have been by your side for so long and it’s not easy being single. He wants people to work it out.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Black Georgia Students Say They Were Suspended For Protesting Racism; Video Shows Police Threatened Them, Too
- Justice For Christina Nance: Cops Suggest Video Absolves Them After Black Woman Dies In Police Van
- Houston-Based Luxury Hair Company Treats 5 Deserving Women With Complimentary Makeover
- Defining Diversity: Why It’s Necessary To Distinguish Between Segregation And Integration
- Legendary Libra! Black Woman In Virginia Becomes 1 Of 6 Living People In America To Turn 110
- Jabari Johnson Borrows From The Bible For His Uplifting New Single “One Touch”
- Justice for Jelani Day: Omega Psi Phi Petition Calls On Feds To Take Over Frat Brother’s Death Investigation
- Raven-Symoné Talks Weight Struggles, Joining ‘The View’ & Mental Disorder For TV One’s ‘UNCENSORED’
- 2 Trillion Thoughts: Jon Gruden’s Emails & The Raiders [Watch]
- Toni Morrison & Other Race-Related Books Requested To Be Banned By Virginia Beach School Board Member
Mr. Griffin: The Grass Isn’t Always Greener In Relationships [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com