What are some things that have worked in your current or past relationships? Erica Campbell wants people to call in to give tips on what could better your relationship. She mentioned that not being defensive and understanding that they are both on the same team has helped.
GRIFF mentioned that it’s hard when you’ve made a commitment, but someone wants to give up on it. Communication is a huge part of a relationship and sometimes love is hard. Tell us your relationship tips!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- New Year, New Job: Coach Shaun D’s Tips For Interviewing, Resume Writing, & Job Readiness
- Urban One Honors “The Soundtrack of Black America” Live Tonight On TV One & Cleo TV!
- Listen To RCA Inspiration Artist DOE’s New Single “When I Pray”
- #FinancialFreedomWeek: Wealth Building & Home Ownership With Egypt Sherrod [Listen]
- “Introducing” Jeremiah Hicks “God Will Provide” [Listen]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: A Timeline For Your Goals
- J.J. Hairston Debuts “Thankful” & Shares His Journey To Becoming A Pastor During The Pandemic [INTERVIEW]
- Whole Foods Doubles Down On Banning Employees From Wearing BLM Masks At Work
- Financial Freedom Week: Anthony & Jhanilka Hartzog Talk About The Art of the Side Hustle [Listen]
- Divine Sisterhood: A Conversation With The Cast Of ‘Soul Purpose’