Erica Campbell reflects on the song “Can’t Give Up Now.” The song inspires people to not give up, keep pushing and praying. She also talked about faith being instilled inside of you to understand that God will always be there.
Campbell mentioned that we must continue to believe in our selves and stop being shocked when God blesses our lives because he’s always here for us. She said to find a scripture or song that will help you keep the faith. Continue to be faithful and grateful.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ericaism: That Right There, God [VIDEO]
- Spike Lee To Direct Movie About Frederick Douglass
- 5 Bombshells From Michelle Obama’s Memoir
- Daily Devotional: “Power To Witness”
- Red Flag? Michelle Williams’ Fiancé Chad Goes Low During Discussion About Race, Brings Up Michelle’s Struggles With Mental Health
- Willie Moore Jr. & His Wife Patricia Welcome New Baby Girl [PHOTOS]
- Travis Greene Expecting Third Child, Reveals Gender [VIDEO]
- Veterans Day 2018: All The Deals, Freebies, Free Meals And More Vets Can Get
- Faith Walking: Evil Communication Corrupts Good Manners [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Todd Galberth Shares How “Lord You Are Good” Single Was Birth Was Birthed By Pain [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]