Erica Campbell reflects on the song “Can’t Give Up Now.” The song inspires people to not give up, keep pushing and praying. She also talked about faith being instilled inside of you to understand that God will always be there.
Campbell mentioned that we must continue to believe in our selves and stop being shocked when God blesses our lives because he’s always here for us. She said to find a scripture or song that will help you keep the faith. Continue to be faithful and grateful.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Don’t Believe The Myth That Black Fathers Are Not There For Their Children
- Kirk Franklin Reveals His Sister Has Been Sentenced To 30 Years In Prison
- Mr. Griffin: “It Just Feels So Good To Be A Dad” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Why GRIFF Is Open To Any Hairstyle His Woman Wants To Wear [EXCLUSIVE]
- Where’s The Clean Water Now? Flint Can’t See Relief As Michigan’s New Lead Attack Plan Falls Short
- Ericaism: I’m Listening To You To Understand You [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Lexi Describes The Making Of Her New Album, ‘Just Listen’ [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Black Music Month: The Clark Sisters
- Joy Living: What Do You Do When People Let You Down [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Men Who Don’t Know How To Put The Pillows On The Bed Correctly [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]