Erica Campbell reflects on the song “Can’t Give Up Now.” The song inspires people to not give up, keep pushing and praying. She also talked about faith being instilled inside of you to understand that God will always be there.
Campbell mentioned that we must continue to believe in our selves and stop being shocked when God blesses our lives because he’s always here for us. She said to find a scripture or song that will help you keep the faith. Continue to be faithful and grateful.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Fort Worth Cop Shoots, Kills Black Woman In Own Home After Neighbor Calls Police Because Her Door Was Open
- Mary J. Blige Says God Showed Her The Truth Inside Of Her
- Will Smith Developing A ‘Fresh Prince of Bel-Air’ Spinoff Series
- Walking On Water: $3,000 ‘Jesus Shoes’ Filled With Holy Water Sell Out In Minutes
- A Colorado Pastor Shot & Killed By His Own Son
- Faith Walking: How To Go Through [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Sometimes Your Circle Has To Shrink [VIDEO]
- Prince Harry Shares A Powerful Message For #WorldMentalHealthDay [VIDEO + INFO]
- Oprah Talks Not Having Children..Marriage And More!
- Chilli Of TLC Shares Her Christian Faith Online