Do you have something you’re holding inside? Erica Campbell speaks on how it’s easier to speak the truth rather than lie and cover up things. We must own up to our responsibility and do what’s right to make things better.
Even though it might be to protect someone’s feelings the lie will hurt you and them when they find out. Be honest with the people you love and let them know what’s going on. Talk about it, live the truth and you will feel better.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Don’t Believe The Myth That Black Fathers Are Not There For Their Children
- Kirk Franklin Reveals His Sister Has Been Sentenced To 30 Years In Prison
- Mr. Griffin: “It Just Feels So Good To Be A Dad” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Why GRIFF Is Open To Any Hairstyle His Woman Wants To Wear [EXCLUSIVE]
- Where’s The Clean Water Now? Flint Can’t See Relief As Michigan’s New Lead Attack Plan Falls Short
- Ericaism: I’m Listening To You To Understand You [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Lexi Describes The Making Of Her New Album, ‘Just Listen’ [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Black Music Month: The Clark Sisters
- Joy Living: What Do You Do When People Let You Down [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Men Who Don’t Know How To Put The Pillows On The Bed Correctly [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]