Do you have something you’re holding inside? Erica Campbell speaks on how it’s easier to speak the truth rather than lie and cover up things. We must own up to our responsibility and do what’s right to make things better.
Even though it might be to protect someone’s feelings the lie will hurt you and them when they find out. Be honest with the people you love and let them know what’s going on. Talk about it, live the truth and you will feel better.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ericaism: That Right There, God [VIDEO]
- Spike Lee To Direct Movie About Frederick Douglass
- 5 Bombshells From Michelle Obama’s Memoir
- Daily Devotional: “Power To Witness”
- Red Flag? Michelle Williams’ Fiancé Chad Goes Low During Discussion About Race, Brings Up Michelle’s Struggles With Mental Health
- Willie Moore Jr. & His Wife Patricia Welcome New Baby Girl [PHOTOS]
- Travis Greene Expecting Third Child, Reveals Gender [VIDEO]
- Veterans Day 2018: All The Deals, Freebies, Free Meals And More Vets Can Get
- Faith Walking: Evil Communication Corrupts Good Manners [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Todd Galberth Shares How “Lord You Are Good” Single Was Birth Was Birthed By Pain [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]