Do you have something you’re holding inside? Erica Campbell speaks on how it’s easier to speak the truth rather than lie and cover up things. We must own up to our responsibility and do what’s right to make things better.
Even though it might be to protect someone’s feelings the lie will hurt you and them when they find out. Be honest with the people you love and let them know what’s going on. Talk about it, live the truth and you will feel better.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Fort Worth Cop Shoots, Kills Black Woman In Own Home After Neighbor Calls Police Because Her Door Was Open
- Mary J. Blige Says God Showed Her The Truth Inside Of Her
- Will Smith Developing A ‘Fresh Prince of Bel-Air’ Spinoff Series
- Walking On Water: $3,000 ‘Jesus Shoes’ Filled With Holy Water Sell Out In Minutes
- A Colorado Pastor Shot & Killed By His Own Son
- Faith Walking: How To Go Through [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Sometimes Your Circle Has To Shrink [VIDEO]
- Prince Harry Shares A Powerful Message For #WorldMentalHealthDay [VIDEO + INFO]
- Oprah Talks Not Having Children..Marriage And More!
- Chilli Of TLC Shares Her Christian Faith Online