Maurette Brown-Clark spoke about showing compassion and love for each other. There are so many things going on in this world and we must learn how to be there for each other. A lot of time saying “hello,” giving someone a hug or just asking about their day can go a long way.
Clark spoke about that if we are trying to live in God’s image we must show compassion more. Help someone, go the extra mile and give them love. Whether it be your child, mate or someone you don’t know, everyone needs it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Don’t Believe The Myth That Black Fathers Are Not There For Their Children
- Kirk Franklin Reveals His Sister Has Been Sentenced To 30 Years In Prison
- Mr. Griffin: “It Just Feels So Good To Be A Dad” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Why GRIFF Is Open To Any Hairstyle His Woman Wants To Wear [EXCLUSIVE]
- Where’s The Clean Water Now? Flint Can’t See Relief As Michigan’s New Lead Attack Plan Falls Short
- Ericaism: I’m Listening To You To Understand You [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Lexi Describes The Making Of Her New Album, ‘Just Listen’ [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Black Music Month: The Clark Sisters
- Joy Living: What Do You Do When People Let You Down [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Men Who Don’t Know How To Put The Pillows On The Bed Correctly [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Relationship Talk: Are You Showing Love And Compassion To Others? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com