You ever go look at everything you have and just thank God for all he has provided? During “Faith Walking,” Maurette Brown-Clark discussed having multiple pair of jeans, jewelry and more, but only wearing one particular piece all the time. We only need one, but God has given us options and we must thank him for that.
God always spoke about providing us with everything we need and he does that. Sometimes we complain and don’t realize how blessed we are. Be thankful for all the riches and glory he brings to your life.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Don’t Believe The Myth That Black Fathers Are Not There For Their Children
- Kirk Franklin Reveals His Sister Has Been Sentenced To 30 Years In Prison
- Mr. Griffin: “It Just Feels So Good To Be A Dad” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Why GRIFF Is Open To Any Hairstyle His Woman Wants To Wear [EXCLUSIVE]
- Where’s The Clean Water Now? Flint Can’t See Relief As Michigan’s New Lead Attack Plan Falls Short
- Ericaism: I’m Listening To You To Understand You [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Lexi Describes The Making Of Her New Album, ‘Just Listen’ [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Black Music Month: The Clark Sisters
- Joy Living: What Do You Do When People Let You Down [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Men Who Don’t Know How To Put The Pillows On The Bed Correctly [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
5 Must See Movies Of Faith
1. The Passion Of The Christ1 of 5
2. Color of The Cross2 of 5
3. Joshua3 of 5
4. The Robe4 of 5
5. The 10 Commandments5 of 5
Faith Walking: God Has Blessed And Supplied Me With All My Needs [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com