Byron Cage talks about pastoring House Of United Believers for about six years, and how he ended up falling into unexpectedly. He also talks about working in Dekalb County schools in Atlanta as a biology teacher, and explains how teaching is a ministry to him, since teachers really have the chance to empower students.
Byron also discusses why he has so much love and support for St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital. He also explains why monetary donations to St. Jude are more than just money- they are actually equivalent to time in a sense. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- The #BlackFathers Hashtag On Twitter Will Have You ALL In Your Feelings
- Jonathan McReynolds Talks About Making Music People Can Relate To [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Anthony Brown Explains How God Pushed Him To Do The “I Got That” Music Video [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Joy Hill Speaks On How She’s Open To Love Again [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- How Joy Hill Found Her Inner Strength After Going Through Divorce [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Get Up Poll: How Do You Get Over A Breakup? [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF Prayer: God Bless The Counselors [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Kierra Sheard Started Her Own Clothing Line [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Ericaism: Fake Peace [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Keep Your Peace Of Mind [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]