Charles Jenkins was hanging out with Erica Campbell and GRIFF during the St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital Radiothon. He talked about why he wanted to remix his song, “Grace,” so many times, with different artists such as Le’Aandria and Kim Burrell. He talks about his “Positive Air” movement, and how he is shifting the idea that church is a mean place. “Mean, judgmental Christians are a result of bad teaching,” he says.
Plus, Charles talks about the scripture he read that made him realize that God is positive, not negative. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- The #BlackFathers Hashtag On Twitter Will Have You ALL In Your Feelings
- Jonathan McReynolds Talks About Making Music People Can Relate To [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Anthony Brown Explains How God Pushed Him To Do The “I Got That” Music Video [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Joy Hill Speaks On How She’s Open To Love Again [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- How Joy Hill Found Her Inner Strength After Going Through Divorce [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Get Up Poll: How Do You Get Over A Breakup? [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF Prayer: God Bless The Counselors [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Kierra Sheard Started Her Own Clothing Line [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Ericaism: Fake Peace [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Keep Your Peace Of Mind [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]