Reverend Billy Graham died last week at the age of 99 and videos of what he preached about continue to come up. Godtube reports that a video from 1954 came up where he talked about what happens when you die. Graham preached to over 215 million people in more than 185 countries.
Graham said, “Your body is going to the grave, but your soul lives forever and ever.” He also used his favorite quite and said, “My home is in Heaven. I’m just traveling through this world.” During his time on earth he touched so many lives and we will continue to keep his family and friends in our prayers.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Lessons We Learned Over The Weekend [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Forgiveness Feels Better [EXCLUSIVE]
- Andrew Gillum’s Grandmother Leaves Lasting Impression On Him [EXCLUSIVE]
- Patti LaBelle Fondly Remembers Luther Vandross, Talks Elton John, Favorite Patti Pie & More! [EXCLUSIVE]
- Bishop T.D. Jakes To Bring Multi-Day Conference To Atlanta
- Daily Devotional: Are You Taking This Medicine?
- Faith Based Drama ‘God Friended Me’ Gets A Full Season At CBS
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Calling Card Trouble [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Travis Greene Debuts New Song “See The Light” With Jekalyn Carr [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Attaching Your Dreams To A Musical Message Can Keep You Motivated [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
In Memoriam: Celebrities We Lost In 2018
1. Edwin Hawkins, 741 of 1
Reverend Billy Graham Describes What Happens After You Die [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com