Kev On Stage, head of the Members Relations Committee, has a letter to the pastor from a member of the church. He says the pastor’s daughter, who leads during every song, is not quite what the congregation wants to hear. After putting up with her voice for a long time, this member finally reveals the great concern that the “Get Up!” church is feeling over the matter.
In fact, the member reveals, Sister Monique’s voice is much preferred, but the pastor is mad at her, and it’s time to forgive. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- How Joy Hill Found Her Inner Strength After Going Through Divorce [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Get Up Poll: How Do You Get Over A Breakup? [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF Prayer: God Bless The Counselors [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Kierra Sheard Started Her Own Clothing Line [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Ericaism: Fake Peace [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Keep Your Peace Of Mind [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: The Grass Isn’t Always Greener In Relationships [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Is Your Soul Tired? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Love Talking: Do All You Do In Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- How God Helped Joy Hill Get Through Suicidal Thoughts [EXCLUSIVE]