After playing a gospel song from an atypical artist, Erica Campbell talked about her mission to show love across cultural lines in gospel music. While it’s important to be proud of what you sing as black gospel artist, she explains, there’s no point in vilifying other cultures.
Often, we play into the arbitrary separations society imposes onto humanity. But God doesn’t see color like we do. So why continue to keep ourselves divided? Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Texas Voting Law Shows How The GOP Has Depended On Racism To Keep White People In Power
- School Committee ‘Karen’ Is Humbled After Questioning Ivy League-Educated Black Mom’s Qualifications
- Scarface Recovering After Receiving Kidney Transplant
- Tahj Mowry Gives A Play-By-Play On ‘Smart Guy’ Reboot And Tailgating With MorningStar Farms
- Lizzo Celebrates Her Mom’s Birthday By Gifting Her With A New Wardrobe
- Bishop Marvin Sapp and Master P Discuss The Positive Side Of Black Fatherhood
- Detroit Couple Of 22 Years Leave Behind 7 Children After Dying Hours Apart From COVID
- 5th Anti-Vax Right-Wing Radio Host Dies Of COVID-19 In The Past 6 Weeks
- David Cho Yong-gi, South Korean Mega Church Founder, Transitions At 85
- Tropical Storm Nicholas Upgraded To Hurricane [UPDATES]
Erica Campbell Talks About Her Mission To Show Love Across Gospel Lines [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com