It’s Valentine’s Day, and Maurette Brown-Clark was in for Erica Campbell, talking about all things love! She asks folks how they’ll be celebrating the day of love. Meanwhile, TJ explains to GRIFF why every woman opting out of Valentine’s Day celebrations isn’t necessarily bitter.
Maurette explains why she’s content with just getting her husband a card for Valentine’s Day. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Patti LaBelle Fondly Remembers Luther Vandross, Talks Elton John, Favorite Patti Pie & More! [EXCLUSIVE]
- Bishop T.D. Jakes To Bring Multi-Day Conference To Atlanta
- Daily Devotional: Are You Taking This Medicine?
- Faith Based Drama ‘God Friended Me’ Gets A Full Season At CBS
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Calling Card Trouble [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Travis Greene Debuts New Song “See The Light” With Jekalyn Carr [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Attaching Your Dreams To A Musical Message Can Keep You Motivated [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- This Struggle Is Real: Calling Police On Black Children Harms Mental Health
- Reality Check: Black Soccer Dad Could Have Been Arrested Or Worse For Doing Nothing Wrong
- Kirk Franklin’s Biological Father Passes Away [EXCLUSIVE]
Ricky Dillard Visits “Sound Of Praise With Maurette Brown Clark” [PHOTOS]
1. Ricky Dillard1 of 6
2. Ricky Dillard2 of 6
3. Ricky Dillard3 of 6
4. Ricky Dillard4 of 6
5. Ricky Dillard5 of 6
6. Ricky Dillard6 of 6
Maurette Brown-Clark & TJ Explain Why Some People Just Don’t Do Valentine’s Day [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com