Maurette Brown-Clark was guest-hosting “Get Up! Mornings” for Erica Campbell on Valentine’s Day. She spoke some powerful words about love, starting off with celebrating her husband, Mark. They have been married for almost 25 years, and he doesn’t just love the done-up, well put together Maurette that we all know and love.
He also sees the grumpy version, the make-up-free version, and the morning-breath version, and loves her the same. Maurette reads from 1 Corinthians 13:4, which famously reads, “love is patient, love is kind.” Check out this exclusive clip to hear the rest of love’s powerful definition on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- An Unexpected Pair: Barack Obama & Bruce Springsteen Launch New Podcast Together
- Top Quotes From Bayard Rustin, The First Openly Gay Black Civil Rights Leader
- James Fortune Debuts New Song With Isaac Carree, “It’s Gonna Happen”
- Vanessa Bryant Slams Rapper Meek Mill For Insensitive Kobe Bryant Lyric: “You Can Do Better Than This”
- Houston Mayor Calls On Texas To Pay For Skyrocketing Energy Bills Following Winter Storm
- A Brief History of Black Sports Agents In Major Sports
- New Podcast Alert: More Than That With Gia Peppers Takes A Deeper Dive Into Black Life
- Witness To Grace: Dr. Franklyn Richardson Discusses ‘Testimony of Favor’ In New Book
- Deion Sanders Says His Personal Items Were Stolen During His First Jackson State Game [WATCH]
- See A List Of Water Distribution Sites For February 22
Maurette Brown-Clark Celebrates Her Husband With God’s Definition Of Love [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com