Maurette Brown-Clark was guest-hosting “Get Up! Mornings” for Erica Campbell on Valentine’s Day. She spoke some powerful words about love, starting off with celebrating her husband, Mark. They have been married for almost 25 years, and he doesn’t just love the done-up, well put together Maurette that we all know and love.
He also sees the grumpy version, the make-up-free version, and the morning-breath version, and loves her the same. Maurette reads from 1 Corinthians 13:4, which famously reads, “love is patient, love is kind.” Check out this exclusive clip to hear the rest of love’s powerful definition on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Faith Walking: Go Somewhere New [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Man May Face Jail Time Over Hate Crime Against Black Family
- GRIFF’s Prayer For His Face, High Self-Esteem & The Pimple At The End Of His Nose [EXCLUSIVE]
- Willie Moore Jr. Set To Sign Copies Of His New Book At Maxine’s Chicken & Waffles
- Erica Campbell & GRIFF Share The Weirdest Comments They’ve Received From Fans [EXCLUSIVE]
- Daily Devotional: “How To Find Happiness At Work”
- David & Tamela Mann Tell Why “We’re The Campbells” Is So Relatable [VIDEO]
- Love Talking: Get Rid Of The Baggage [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Speaks On The Importance Of Churches Reaching People On Social Media [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Faith Walking: Blessed By Your Father’s Grace [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Maurette Brown-Clark Celebrates Her Husband With God’s Definition Of Love [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com