Barack & Michelle Obama‘s love for one another has always been a joy to witness! When they were in the White House, that love was almost always on full display. On Valentine’s Day 2018, even though our beloved Obamas are no longer in the White House, we can’t help looking back on the way Barack declares his love for Michelle.
In 2016, the power couple had to be apart for Valentine’s Day, but that didn’t stop them for leaving cute messages for each other. Check out what Barack had to say to his lovely wife while he was visiting “The Ellen Show.” Click on the audio player to hear more about that and other trending topics on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- The Other America: Dr. Martin Luther King Annual Tribute at National Cathedral
- Former Chicago Officer Jason Van Dyke Sentenced To More Than Six Years In Prison For Killing Laquan McDonald
- Tamika Mallory Shares How Her Parents Influenced Her Activism And How The Death Of Her Son’s Father Impacted Her Life
- Get Up! News Roundup: Kevin Hart To Star In Monopoly Game Movie, Women’s March In DC This Weekend & More
- R. Kelly, Sony RCA Agree To Part Ways
- Nurse Says God Put Her On A Certain Road To Save State Troopers Life
- Listen: Tasha Cobbs Preps New Music, “This Is A Move”
- Friday Funnies: The Holy Ghost Enforcers!! “Choir Auditions”
- Man Sentenced To 20 Years In Murder Of Morgan Freeman’s Step-Granddaughter
- Man Kills Ex-Wife, Shoots Daughter Before Later Killing Himself At NW Houston Catholic Church
A Look Back At Barack Obama’s Funny Declaration Of Love For Michelle [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com